Last updated: 22/08/2023
parentsIN believes conversational AI will fundamentally reshape the way we interact with and use computers in our everyday lives.
As you interact with our Services, we’ll learn more about how to make this emerging technology increasingly useful, collaborative, and fun to communicate with.
Given the early state of this technology, we also recognize that there are areas we will need to continually improve to ensure our Services can reach their full potential.
As part of this, you acknowledge that:
- You must use our Services in accordance with our Acceptable Use policy. Your access to our Services is conditioned on your agreeing to use the Services in accordance with these general Terms and our Acceptable Use policy (as detailed below under “Acceptable Use”).
- The information you receive from our Services may not be accurate. You acknowledge that any information you receive from our Services may not be accurate or reliable. Do not rely on this information without first checking the facts yourself or consulting a professional. Getting factuality right remains an active area of research for the entire field of conversational AI and remains a high priority for the development of tipping AI services going forward. Please review the “No Warranties” section below.
Subscribing to our services
You register for our Services by providing us with your name and telephone number.
- Provide us with complete and accurate registration information. You may not use a phone number that you do not control, and you may not attempt to impersonate someone else at registration.
- If you are registering for our Services on behalf of an organization, you warrant that you are authorized to agree to these Terms on their behalf.
- Be responsible for your account security. You accept that you are solely responsible for all activities that occur through your account and that failure to limit access to your devices or browser may allow unauthorized use by others.
Finally, our Services are not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not register for our Services or submit any Personal Information to us. If you have reason to believe that someone under the age of 18 is using our Services, please let us know immediately at hello@parentsIN.co and we will attempt to revoke access and delete all associated information as soon as possible.
You agree that you will use our Services in accordance with the following rules, as well as any other written policies we may provide from time to time:
- Illegal Use: You must use our Services in accordance with the law. If your use of our Services is limited by the laws applicable to you, you are not authorized to use our Services for that purpose.
- Harmful Uses: You may not use or attempt to use our Services to generate harmful content. Such content includes material that could cause serious harm to you or others, content relating to unethical behavior, or content that could spread misinformation. This policy also prohibits attempts to use the Services to create content that is fraudulently represented as human-generated.
- Abusive Content: You may not use or attempt to use our Services to generate hateful or discriminatory content, sexually explicit content, depictions of graphic violence or other types of offensive material.
- Violation of Rights: You may not use or attempt to use our Services to infringe or violate the rights of others, including violations of other people’s privacy. This includes queries to reveal individuals’ personal information, including phone numbers, addresses and other similar sensitive data.
- Security: You may not attempt to engage with our Services in an effort to disable, disrupt or subvert the security of our Services. This includes attempts to circumvent or disable any content moderation and security measures implemented on our Services.
- Reverse Engineering: You may not use or attempt to use our Services to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the underlying models, algorithms or source code of the Services. You may not engage in this or any other activity in connection with our Services to create products that may be competitive with parentsIN.
- Scraping: You may not scrape, crawl or spider any page, data or part of our Services, whether by manual or automated means.
You will input text and other forms of media (“Content”) while using our Services. You agree that you must not post any Content that you do not own unless you have the prior written consent of the holder of the relevant rights in that Content.
Although you are the owner of any Content, you agree to provide a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to parentsIN for the Content for the following limited purposes:
- Operating the Services: You grant parentsIN a license to use, reproduce, modify or otherwise act upon the Content to enable provision and maintenance of the Services. This includes uses to comply with applicable laws, enable delivery of our Services across channels and platforms, ensure user safety and security, and enforce our policies.
- Improving the Services: You grant parentsIN a license to use the Content to improve our Services and develop new Services. This license shall permit uses including, but not limited to, analyzing content from conversations to understand opportunities for new features, using the Content for training and fine-tuning models, and evaluating the performance of our existing Services.
parentsIN Intellectual Property: These Terms do not provide you with any right, title or interest in our Services, our trademarks or other intellectual property of parentsIN.
Feedback: We welcome any and all feedback, ideas for improvements, product proposals, and other suggestions. However, if you provide this to us, you acknowledge that we may use it without restriction and without further notice or compensation to you.
Copyright Notices: If you believe that your copyright has been infringed by something on our Services, you can send us a copyright notice consistent with the corresponding legal framework by sending an email to hello@parentsIN.co
Upon receiving a compliance notice, we will work to immediately remove or disable material identified as infringing. Please include the following information in your notice:
- A description of the job or jobs that you claim were infringed;
- A description of the content on our Services that you claim is infringing;
- Your contact information, including mailing address, telephone number and email address;
- Your statement confirming a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your statement confirming that the information provided is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Your signature
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO THEORY OF LEGAL (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) SHALL PARENTSIN BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS , LOSS OF SALES OR BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR (B) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES OR LIABILITIES WHICH EXCEED ONE HUNDRED ($100) US DOLLARS. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND THE PARTIES RELY ON THESE LIMITATIONS TO DETERMINE WHETHER THEY ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
Third Party Services and Websites
The Services may provide links or other access to services, websites, technology and resources provided or made available by third parties (the “Third Party Services”).
Your access to and use of the Third Party Services may also be subject to additional terms and conditions, privacy policies or other agreements with such third parties, and you may be required to authenticate or create separate accounts to use the Third Party Services on the websites or through the technological platforms of their respective providers.
parentsIN has no control over and is not responsible for such Third Party Services, including the accuracy, availability, reliability or completeness of information shared or available through Third Party Services or over the privacy practices of Third Party Services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third parties that provide third-party services before using those services.
You, and not parentsIN, will be responsible for any and all costs and charges associated with your use of any Third Party Services.
parentsIN enables these Third Party Services only as a convenience and the integration or inclusion of such Third Party Services does not imply an endorsement or recommendation. Any dealings you have with a third party while using the Service are between you and the third party.
parentsIN shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any Third Party Services.
Closing your account
parentsIN is free to terminate or suspend access to your use of our Services at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion.
Grounds for termination may include our determination that you have breached these Terms, where we determine it is necessary to ensure user safety, for legal compliance reasons, or where we believe it is necessary to protect parentsIN’s rights or property. You may also request deletion of our account by contacting hello@parentsIN.co
Please be aware that for security and privacy reasons, we may request information to verify your entity in order to process these requests.
Changes to Services
Artificial intelligence is a rapidly evolving field, and parentsIN is continually working to make our services better for our users. This means that our Services can and will change over time.
parentsIN may enhance, modify, discontinue or suspend any part of our Services at any time.
We will endeavor to notify you in advance where appropriate, but you recognize that this is not always possible.
Changes to these terms
parentsIN reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and for any reason.
We will notify you of these changes by updating this page with the revised Terms and updating the effective date.
No other changes to the Terms will be effective unless made in writing and signed by you and a parentsIN representative.
Your use of any of our Services following such a change to the Terms will be deemed acceptance of all changes to the Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you must immediately discontinue any use of our Services.
- Violations: parentsIN reserves the sole discretion to determine whether or not a user is in violation of any provision of these Terms.
- Indemnification: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless parentsIN, its affiliates, officers, agents, employees and partners from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses ( including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in any way related to any third-party claims relating to (a) your use of our Services (including any actions taken by third parties using your account) and (b) your violation of these Terms.
- Assignment: You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under these Terms, including in connection with a change of control. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be null and void. We may assign these Terms in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of our assets, or to any affiliate or as part of a corporate reorganization.
- Choice of Law: These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with applicable Brazilian law and the laws of the State of São Paulo, regardless of its conflicts of law provisions.
Class Action Waiver: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you and parentsIN agree that all claims against the other may only be brought in an individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, consolidated or other representative proceeding.
We agree that arbitrators may not conduct any class, consolidated or representative proceedings and are limited to providing guaranteed relief for an individual party’s claim.
Waiver: Failure by you or us to exercise in any way any right contained herein will not be deemed a waiver of any other rights set forth herein.
Notices: Notices under these Terms will be provided to you under the information provided to parentsIN when you registered your account. Notices to parentsIN may be sent by message to hello@parentsIN.co or to parentsIN, AV PAES DE BARROS 2659 CONJ 36, CEP 03.149-100, São Paulo, Brazil.
Notice will be deemed effective from the date it is received. Entire Agreement: You agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding between you and us, and that they supersede and cancel all prior written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of these Terms.